STUDENTS CONTEST ON DESIGNING LOGO FOR INTELLECTUAL AWARENESS UNIT OF THE ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY
The contest targets students from various levels at the Islamic University.
The competition begins: 02/08/1438AH
And ends: 03/08/1438AH
First prize: (SR 2000)
Second prize: (SR 1000)
Third prize: (SR 500)
Conditions and criteria for the competition:
- To be a contestant you must be a student of the Islamic University.
- The logo should express the mission, aims and objectives of the unit.
- It should include the name of (the intellectual awareness unit of the Islamic University) in Arabic Language.
- It should have a title articulating the goals of the unit in no more than two words.
- It should be a distinct logo that does not resemble any other slogans.
- Details of the logo should be clear when minimized to the size of 15 mm x 25 mm.
- The size of the logo should be 20 cm x 20 cm and an accuracy of not less than 300 pixels / inch.
- The contestant should submit two copies of the logo; one in colour and the other in black and white.
- The contestant should submit electronic samples on how to use the logo on official publications or advertising media.
- The contestant should attach an analytical description of the logo, its components and its implications.
- He must be committed to make the required amendments in the event of winning the competition.
- He should attached his personal information (full names – nationality - civil registration number or passport number- student registration number- department – phone number - email).
- The contestant has the right to use any software for the design, provided that it is in an open format is editable /adjustable.
- The contestant shall bear full responsibility of the intellectual copy rights of the contents of the design he presents.
- The copy rights of the award winning design shall be relinquished to the Intellectual Awareness Unit against the award/gift to be given to the winner.
Logos/slogans should be sent to the following address:
The vision of the Intellectual Awareness Unit : Leadership in achieving intellectual security.
Its Mission: To provide a variety of awareness programs to promote intellectual security and address wrong and deviant thoughts, and behaviors, in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
Its Objectives are:
1. Contributing to the promotion of moderation, and the continuous fortification.
2. Encouraging and promoting the need to hold on to a unified (Jama ah) rightly guided Muslim group and their (Imam) leader, and strive to eliminate the causes of conflict and division.
3. Opening the prospects for constructive dialogue based on legitimate constants (of the Shari ah).
4. Enhancing student s role in advocating for the right approach and protecting the community from intellectual deviance.
5. Building a complementary relationship between the university and community institutions; to achieve intellectual security.